A tedious Middle Eastern romance starring Grayson as a lonely British girl who falls in love with a Moroccan musician with whom she has nothing in common (including language). Soon after they consummate the relationship the musician disappears into the desert. The girl spends the rest of
the film searching for him until she runs out of energy, money, and hope.
- 1. Riverdale: What the Actual Hell Is Hiram Up To?
- 2. Power Boss Honors 'Beloved' Crew Member Killed in On-Set Accident
- 3. At Long Last, Jeffrey Dean Morgan Is Headed Back to Supernatural!
- 4. Miley Cyrus Confirms She's Going to Be in Black Mirror Season 5
- 5. What to Stream the Weekend of Dec. 14
- 6. The Cast and Creators of Good Trouble Tease Callie and Mariana's Sexy Fresh Start
- 7. A Million Little Things Bumps a Shondaland Show in New ABC Lineup