This British WW II air battle movie never gets off the ground. Instead of seeing exciting dogfights in the skies, we experience the battles through the eyes and ears of those in the operational control room. Plotted maps, flashing lights, and big boards generate the excitement in this war
film. Hawkins and Denison contribute good performances, but taking in this film is kind of like watching a telephone switchboard operator. Interesting, but not thrilling.
- 1. Nina Dobrev Is Too Busy to Be on Legacies, but She Loves That You Love It
- 2. Put Some Respect on Chris Tucker's Name
- 3. Where All the People from Netflix's The Innocent Man Are Now
- 4. A Plea to Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 2: More Witchcraft, Less Romance
- 5. Rufus Lives in the Timeless Series Finale Trailer!
- 6. 4 Theories about the Gargoyle King on Riverdale That Sound Pretty Legit
- 7. 23 Easter Eggs in the Arrowverse 'Elseworlds' Crossover You May Have Missed