Antique film still suffers from transitional shudders from silent to talkie in uneven sound recordings as the very hammy Arliss, once considered to be a theatrical giant, slips and slides about as Hamilton, the financier of early America's coffers, while conducting a behind-the-scenes
affair as a small boy might sneak into the pantry for cookies. Very stagy and mostly ineffective.
- 1. Rufus Lives in the Timeless Series Finale Trailer!
- 2. 4 Theories about the Gargoyle King on Riverdale That Sound Pretty Legit
- 3. 23 Easter Eggs in the Arrowverse 'Elseworlds' Crossover You May Have Missed
- 4. Amazon Prime's January Lineup Makes It Easy To Prepare For Oscar Season
- 5. Last Man Standing Recruits Tisha Campbell for a Familiar Role
- 6. Charlie Brown and the Peanuts Gang Are Coming to Apple
- 7. The CW Really Wants to Make Chris Wood Happen