Seven people decide to picnic in the woods and come across a group with Klusak as their leader. Klusak takes them to a clearing and starts brutally interrogating them as a game. His authority is challenged by one of the picnickers, whom Klusak promptly abuses. Another stranger arrives,
apologizes for Klusak's behavior, and takes the group to a banquet. Because they're seated improperly, they are ordered to change seats, at which point it is discovered that one of the guests has departed because he is still angry at Klusak. Saying that the man's behavior is ruining the banquet,
the host gets up a party with dogs and guns to search for the missing man. A bizarre ending to what started out as a beautiful day. This film is another Czechoslovakian "new wave" entry by talented director Nemec, whose fascination with the themes of persecution and oppression provide fuel for his
controversial experimental style.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Manifest Boss Breaks Down That Finale Shocker and What it Means for Season 2
- 2. The Bachelor Recap: Still No Fence Jump, but Plenty of Drama
- 3. Kenan Thompson Says Kel Mitchell Will Appear in All That Revival
- 4. Veep Season 7 Trailer: Selina Meyer Is Back on the Campaign Trail!
- 5. Netflix Cancels Marvel's Jessica Jones – But Will Stream Season 3
- 6. Netflix Cancels Marvel's The Punisher Just Like You Knew It Would
- 7. Twitter Was Here for Sasha Banks and Bayley's Historic WWE Tag Team Championship Win