Two rookie lawyers, Craig and Peach, working for Peach's uncle's law firm find themselves at the opposite ends of the same case. Peach is defending De Banzie against her husband Moody, (represented by Craig) who is suing for conjugal rights. Things in the courtroom don't go well for the
green lawyers, and the judge indicates he might disbar them. The case goes in favor of the wife until Craig discovers that De Banzie got the case rolling because she was afraid Moody would blackmail her if he found out that she married a millionaire. Once the dust is settled in the courtroom,
Craig and Peach decide to get married.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. Anthony Scaramucci Hopes Celebrity Big Brother Run Is Longer Than White House Job
- 2. The Bachelor Is a Beautiful Monster with a Tank of Rage
- 3. The Passage's Henry Ian Cusick Hints at Dark Dreams to Come for Dr. Lear
- 4. The Other Two Is the Sweetest Take on Showbiz Satires
- 5. Supernatural's Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki Tease 300th Episode
- 6. Burned by the Fyre Festival, Restaurant Owner in Netflix Doc Raises $135,000 in a Week
- 7. When Is Super Bowl LIII?