Brion and two cousins whom she's never met are named as beneficiaries in their grandmother's will. Then Brion mistakes one of her cousin's friends for her cousin, a seductive maid (Lafont) seduces the butler, and Brion's female cousin (Stewart) falls for the lawyer (Barray). Finally,
Guers, the real cousin, arrives, and all ends well. Lafont is no stranger to fans of Claude Chabrol, having appeared in LE BEAU SERGE and LES BONNES FEMMES. Producer Braunberger also had a hand in the making of Truffaut's SHOOT THE PIANO PLAYER and Godard's MY LIFE TO LIVE.
- 1. A Plea to Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 2: More Witchcraft, Less Romance
- 2. Rufus Lives in the Timeless Series Finale Trailer!
- 3. 4 Theories about the Gargoyle King on Riverdale That Sound Pretty Legit
- 4. 23 Easter Eggs in the Arrowverse 'Elseworlds' Crossover You May Have Missed
- 5. Amazon Prime's January Lineup Makes It Easy To Prepare For Oscar Season
- 6. Last Man Standing Recruits Tisha Campbell for a Familiar Role
- 7. Charlie Brown and the Peanuts Gang Are Coming to Apple