During WW II American aviator Robertson is given command of a British squadron for an important and dangerous mission into Norway to bomb a German V2 factory. Leaving nothing to chance, the Allies enlist the aid of Chakiris, a brave Norwegian freedom fighter who takes action to ensure
that the mission will be a success. While preparations for the raid are being made, a romance develops between Robertson and Perschy, the Norwegian resistance leader's sister. Meanwhile, Chakiris is captured by the Nazis and is brutally tortured until he reveals the RAF's plan of attack. Luckily,
Robertson and his men are able to circumvent the Germans, and during a vicious battle they destroy the factory. Although the film is hampered by some frequently inept dialog and an unnecessary romance, the action scenes in 633 SQUADRON are impressively handled and quite stunning. War-film
aficionados will revel in the wide-screen air battle sequences, but the narrative weaknesses affect the whole film and lessen the impact of what could have been a truly epic war movie.
- 1. Riverdale: What the Actual Hell Is Hiram Up To?
- 2. Power Boss Honors 'Beloved' Crew Member Killed in On-Set Accident
- 3. At Long Last, Jeffrey Dean Morgan Is Headed Back to Supernatural!
- 4. Miley Cyrus Confirms She's Going to Be in Black Mirror Season 5
- 5. What to Stream the Weekend of Dec. 14
- 6. The Cast and Creators of Good Trouble Tease Callie and Mariana's Sexy Fresh Start
- 7. A Million Little Things Bumps a Shondaland Show in New ABC Lineup