This cheapy from Germany concentrates on the sleazy happenings in a Turkish nightclub, which is the front for a gang of jewel thieves, among other things. Petrowa is the woman who runs the place in a sadistic fashion, keeping her gangland-type activities secret from the other employees.
But dancer-stripper Mell gets wind of what's happening and sees that her boss and gang get what's coming to them with the help of an admiring bouncer. This picture has a pessimistic form of fatalism reminiscent of Hollywood film noir of the late 1940s and early 1950s.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Supernatural's Kevin Tran Deserved Better in His Season 15 Return
- 2. The Laundromat Review: Meryl Streep is God-Level as Always in Soderbergh's Acidic Netflix Dramedy
- 3. Living With Yourself Review: Netflix's Cloning Comedy Has Double the Paul Rudd
- 4. Sorry Lucifans, Tom Ellis Squashes Rumors He's in Crisis on Infinite Earths
- 5. Watchmen Director Nicole Kassell Makes the Superhero Show Look Like a Rihanna Video
- 6. God Friended Me's Joy Must Confront Her Past in Emotional Sneak Peek
- 7. What to Stream the Weekend of Oct. 18