A surprisingly well executed sci-fi film which sees Lansing as a scientist who has discovered a way for man to walk through solid matter. By hooking a device to his head which scrambles his brainwaves, Lansing is soon able to walk right into banks and steal anything he wants. The only
drawback to his new talent is that it tends to age him rapidly. This problem is solved by sapping the life force of other people, which kills them, but makes him stronger. Lansing's fiancee is convinced that her beau has gone off the deep end, so she cons him into shutting off the 4D force and
then kills him. In 1985 director Tobe Hooper tread similar ground in the multimillion dollar mess LIFEFORCE.
- 1. A Plea to Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 2: More Witchcraft, Less Romance
- 2. Rufus Lives in the Timeless Series Finale Trailer!
- 3. 4 Theories about the Gargoyle King on Riverdale That Sound Pretty Legit
- 4. 23 Easter Eggs in the Arrowverse 'Elseworlds' Crossover You May Have Missed
- 5. Amazon Prime's January Lineup Makes It Easy To Prepare For Oscar Season
- 6. Last Man Standing Recruits Tisha Campbell for a Familiar Role
- 7. Charlie Brown and the Peanuts Gang Are Coming to Apple