1 of 10 Mark Seliger/FOX
10. Mulder and Scully, The X-Files - People may debate about these two, but this pair couldn't have been more in love... even if they never showed it until the end!
2 of 10 ABC Photo Archives
9. David and Maddie, Moonlighting - If only they had hidden their feelings like Mulder and Scully did... then the show wouldn't have tanked after they hooked up.
3 of 10 Courtesy Everett Collection
8. Kevin Arnold and Winnie Cooper, The Wonder Years - There's nothing like young love, and Kevin and Winnie took fans through the nerve-racking phases of finding that special someone.
4 of 10 Patrick Ecclesine/The WB
7. Luke and Lorelai, Gilmore Girls - Stars Hollow couldn't find a better match. They may have taken a twisted path, but the series finale left fans believing they'd found each other for good.
5 of 10 Craig Blankenhorn/HBO
6. Carrie and Big, Sex and the City - Whether you were rooting for them or not, no one can forget this forever-tied couple who proved Paris really is the most romantic place on Earth.
6 of 10 Courtesy Everett Collection/NBC
5. Cliff and Claire Huxtable, The Cosby Show - This classic couple balanced five kids, full-time jobs and a house full of trouble! Their strong relationship left a mark on TV history.
7 of 10 Richard Cartwright/The WB
4. Buffy and Angel, Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Nothing makes fans' hearts ache more than a hot couple destined to never be "together."
8 of 10 Courtesy Everett Collection
3. Rob and Laura Petrie, The Dick Van Dyke Show - This TV couple broke ground by showing a sexual connection between an on-air husband and wife.
9 of 10 Warner Bros.
2. Ross and Rachel, Friends - This famous on-and-off-again couple always held a spark for each other over the 10 years they spent hanging out at Central Perk.
10 of 10 Courtesy Everett Collection
Ricky and Lucy Ricardo, I Love Lucy -
Despite Lucy's ridiculous antics and Ricky's outbursts, the Ricardos loved each other more than anything. View the poll here!