Kim Kardashian is wearing a dress in this season's hottest color: red. Red is a great way to make your wardrobe pop this fall!
1) Dress: Center-Panel Rouched Dress, $69.90. Express.com
2) Clutch: Push-Lock Metallic Clutch, $39.90. Express.com
3) Shoe: Marc Fisher “Inkling” Pumps, $89.00. Macys.com (special offer of $10 off with promo code: XJW562A992)
2 of 6 Andy Kropa/Getty Images
Petite star Kristin Chenoweth sure knows how to look stylish and cute: by wearing a bright silk blouse, skinny jeans and black platforms for some added height!
1) Top: Blouson Top, $34.99. TheLimited.com
2) Jeans: 1969 Always Skinny Jeans, $69.95. Gap.com (special offer of free shipping)
3 of 6 Christopher Peterson/BuzzFoto/Filmmagic.com
Wearing a leather moto jacket and silk printed top, Michelle Williams shows us how to perfectly pull off a “girly with an edge” look.
1) Top: (Minus The) Leather Moto Jacket, $98.00. Express.com
2) Jeans: 1969 Super Lightweight Skinny Boot Jeans, $69.95. TheGap.com (limited time offer for $49.99)
3) Top: Bow-Tie Top, $26.94. OldNavy.com (limited time offer for $19.50)
4) Ballet Flat: American Rag “Lolly Flats”, $29.95. Macys.com (limited time offer for $19.50)
4 of 6 Scott Barbour/Getty Images
Leather is a fun trend for fall 2011 and Miranda Kerr accessorizes a camel leather mini with a white top and strappy shoes.
1) Top: Split Neck Blouse, $49.50. Loft.com (special offer of 40% off).
2) Sandal: Strappy Heel, $79.50. Loft.com
5 of 6 Lisa Lake/WireImage.com
Selena Gomez might be young, but she has a maturity that shows through in her fashion. In this photo, Selena looks laid back and chic wearing basic wardrobe essentials.
1) Cardigan: Metallic Striped Cocoon Cardigan, $59.50. Express.com
2) Top: Banded Bottom Drop Shoulder Top, $19.50. Loft.com (special offer of 40% off)