1 of 10 ABC Archive/Retna
10. Life Goes On - Fans fell in love with the Thatcher family, including Corky's challenges with Down Syndrome and Becca's awkward social situations.
2 of 10 Everett Collection
9. Family Ties - It was hard to resist the humorous blend of Michael J. Fox's conservative Alex P. Keaton and his liberal family members.
3 of 10 Everett Collection
8. The Cosby Show - Cliff and Clair Huxtable had one of the best marriages in television history, and their interactions with their kids were wonderful. - kerryblue
4 of 10 Everett Collection
7. My Three Sons - "My Three Sons ran for 12 seasons. Somebody, somewhere must have been doing something right." - Debbie
5 of 10 Everett Collection
6. The Andy Griffith Show - The moments between Andy and Opie were always good. Everyone should have an Aunt Bea. - kudagirl
6 of 10 Paul McCallum/The CW
5. 7th Heaven - "I voted [for] 7th Heaven because I think it was so amazing before Jessica Biel left." - lilacouture
7 of 10 Van Redin/NBC
Friday Night Lights - Hands down, Friday Night Lights. Go Panthers!" - doolforever
8 of 10 Everett Collection
3. The Waltons - As the Walton family struggled to make a decent living, fans latched on to their heartwarming tales.
9 of 10 Everett Collection
2. Little House on the Prairie - One of the most successful TV dramas ever, the Ingalls family was welcomed into homes everywhere with open arms.
10 of 10 Greg Gayne/The CW
1. Gilmore Girls - Fans grew to love the witty banter between Rory and Lorelai. Share your take here!