6) Mario and Karina Smirnoff: After a strong start, the formerly favored dancer "is getting shortchanged by the judges" (Alde32). Judging by his fall to last place in our poll, it may not be just the judges shortchanging him.
2 of 6 Kelsey McNeal/ABC
5) Marissa Jaret Winokur and Tony Dovolani: "Marissa is so happy and trying so hard," says americanidoljunkie. That hard work was rewarded, as Marissa climbs out of last place after spending four weeks at the bottom.
3 of 6 Kelsey McNeal/ABC
4) Jason Taylor and Edyta Sliwinska: Jason has won over viewers, improving despite the challenges of "being light on his toes and (moving) like dancers do" (kelel21220). Is he impressive enough to win the three-way slugfest for runner-up in our poll
4 of 6 Kelsey McNeal/ABC
3) Cristian De La Fuente and Cheryl Burke: Earning the same number of votes as Jason did, Cristian will have to continue to be solid to break out of the tie. Reader Nebulaol says, "I'd bet on Cristian."
5 of 6 Kelsey McNeal/ABC
2) Shannon Elizabeth and Derek Hough: Though many readers felt the couple "did themselves in with the tears-and-anger show they put on" (livinintexas), they still edged out Jason and Cristian by less than a percent to land at No. 2 this week.
6 of 6 Kelsey McNeal/ABC
1) Kristi Yamaguchi and Mark Ballas: As if Kristi needed any more help wowing our readers, the show revealed she overcame a birth defect. "Knowing that she was born with club feet, I am even more impressed!" (Dee Bee). Oh yeah, and she dances well, too!