1 of 10 Kelsey McNeal/ABC
Dancing with the Stars - Cloris Leachman and Corky Ballas
2 of 10 Kelsey McNeal/ABC
9) ROCCO DISPIRITO and Karina Smirnoff"I've got enough emotion for 12 people; I just need to channel it," Rocco said on Monday. He'd better do it soon!
3 of 10 Kelsey McNeal/ABC
8) SUSAN LUCCI and Tony DovolaniMaybe shuttling back and forth from the All My Children set in New York is taking its toll; Susan's rumba didn't inspire many votes this week.
4 of 10 Kelsey McNeal/ABC
7) TONI BRAXTON and Alec MazoAppropriately, Toni danced to Bonnie Raitt's "I Can't Make You Love Me" this week, and it turned out to be true.
5 of 10 Kelsey McNeal/ABC
6) CODY LINLEY and Julianne HoughBruno said Cody was like a "kid in a candy store" during Monday's naughty rumba with partner Julianne Hough.
6 of 10 Kelsey McNeal/ABC
5) MAURICE GREENE and Cheryl BurkeNot even bellydancers could inspire Maurice to move his hips for the rumba, which Len thought lacked finesse.
7 of 10 Kelsey McNeal/ABC
4) MISTY MAY-TREANOR and Maksim ChmerkovskiyMaks was tough on Misty this week (he made her cry!), but their hard work paid off, as the judges liked her paso doble, shaky somersault and all.
8 of 10 Kelsey McNeal/ABC
3) LANCE BASS and Lacey SchwimmerLance, Lacey and Katy Perry's "I Kissed a Girl" all got into bed this week, and, what do you know, America loves a good old-fashioned threesome!
9 of 10 Kelsey McNeal/ABC
2) WARREN SAPP and Kym JohnsonThe audience swallowed the red pill of Warren's Matrix-themed paso doble, and pushed him up four spots in the rankings.
10 of 10 Kelsey McNeal/ABC
1) BROOKE BURKE and Derek HoughBrooke used karate lessons to master the "controlled aggression" of the paso doble, hanging on to the top spot in our Power Rankings.