1 of 10 Michael Becker/Fox
5. Allison IrahetaWe're not sure how Allison ended up in the bottom two with Anoop last week after her red-hot version of "Hot Stuff." Even more baffling? She's in last place in our poll after weeks of solid performances. Maybe Allison will get some love on Tuesday with a killer song from the Rat Pack-themed show.
2 of 10 Michael Becker/Fox
Your Take: "She is so amazing! Her powerhouse voice is 10 times better than Lil's. Really love her. The arrangement didn't bother me at all." — earthgirl
3 of 10 Michael Becker/Fox
4. Danny GokeyDanny slipped to fourth place in our poll after his pitch-perfect, yet forgettable, rendition of "September." Though Paula said he has one of the sexiest voices she's heard, Simon thought he lacked star power.
4 of 10 Michael Becker/Fox
Your Take: "I still don't get what the big deal is with Danny. He's good, but he's not great. And he just seems to ooze cheese all the time, which can be a good thing sometimes, but he just annoys me." — mcdreamsteam
5 of 10 Michael Becker/Fox
3. Matt GiraudWow, voters! Looks like Matt's "save" and fun take on "Stayin' Alive," boosted him to third place in our poll. Though Simon thought his performance was a bit "desperate," Paula said he "saved himself" with his song selection. Will Matt be able to keep himself in the top three with the right Rat Pack song?
6 of 10 Michael Becker/Fox
Your Take: "I kinda liked [Matt's performance]. Reminded me of Justin Timberlake if he did a Bee Gees song. However, at this point I want original — and this wasn't original enough. There were some outstanding performances, and Matt wasn't one of those. — brettaunt
7 of 10 Michael Becker/Fox
2. Kris AllenKris has finally picked up steam in our poll, skipping two spots to land in second place for the first time. Kris' latin-flavored version of "She Works Hard for the Money" won the judges and our readers over. But how will he do with the jazzy sounds of the Rat Pack?
8 of 10 Michael Becker/Fox
Your Take: "That was so cool! I loved that Santana sound he gave the song! He sang it beautifully, played the guitar along with it, and, to me, was clearly the best of the night." — angelcrossing
9 of 10 Michael Becker/Fox
1. Adam LambertAdam's performance of "If I Can't Have You" secured his four-week run as No. 1 in our poll with 49 percent of the vote. He's clearly the frontrunner in our power rankings, and with reactions like Paula's tearful standing ovation, will anyone be able to catch up?
10 of 10 Michael Becker/Fox
Your Take: "Okay, I'm one of those Adam Lambert fans. I can't help it. The guy is an awesome performer. I was so worried about him when I heard it was disco night, but I shouldn't have. How does this guy reach into everybody's soul every week and draw out our emotions the way he does?" — pattijen2222