7. Lil RoundsShockingly, Lil was spared from going home last week after performing a terribly-received version of "The Rose." Still, she was in the bottom two. With two hopefuls going home this week — and Lil being dead-last in our poll again — will her disco performance be her last?
2 of 7 Michael Becker/Fox
6. Matt GiraudMatt placed near the bottom of our poll for the second week in a row — not surprising considering his uneven performance of "Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman?" got him voted off the show and in need of the judges saving grace. We hope Matt uses that save well and knocks our socks off during disco week.
3 of 7 Michael Becker/Fox
5. Allison IrahetaGranted Allison's version of "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing" wasn't that original or mind-blowing, but she hit all her notes, and the judges gave her good reviews. So why the heck is she so far down in our poll?
4 of 7 Michael Becker/Fox
4. Kris AllenBecause of the new judging system last week, only Randy and Kara were able to critique Kris' fantastic version of "Falling Slowly," and it was too quick to be helpful. Luckily for Kris, Simon piped up during the results show and told Kris he was "brilliant." Will it be enough to keep him in the competition a few weeks longer?
5 of 7 Michael Becker/Fox
3. Danny GokeyDanny slipped one spot in the rankings this week after singing an emotional rendition of "Endless Love." The judges seemed to like it, except for Simon, who thought it was a bit boring. Something tells us it will be hard for Danny and his thrusting hips to be boring during disco week.
6 of 7 Michael Becker/Fox
2. Anoop DesaiAnoop got some decent praise from the judges for his performance of "(Everything I Do) I Do It for You." Kara said it was the first time she felt connected to what 'Noop Dogg was singing. Our voters must have felt the same, because Anoop moved up to the No. 2 spot in our poll.
7 of 7 Michael Becker/Fox
1. Adam LambertOne thing is for sure: Adam is a major crowd pleaser. Even after Simon said Adam's screechy rendition of "Born to Be Wild" was like watching The Rocky Horror Picture Show, he still managed to nab the No. 1 spot in our poll — with a whopping 45 percent of the vote.