11. Michael Sarver (tie)Michael Sarver may be the lovable everyman of this year's competition, but his simple R&B version of Michael Jackson's "You Are Not Alone" didn't leave much of an impression with our viewers. Michael tied with two others for last place.For the latest on American Idol, tune into TV Guide Network's Idol Tonight every Wednesday at 8 pm/ET and Idol Wrap every Friday at 8 pm/ET with co-hosts Kimberly Caldwell and Justin Guarini. Plus get more on your favorite Idols every Friday with American Idol Rewind at 7 pm/ET.
2 of 11 Ray Mickshaw/Fox
11. Megan Corkrey (tie)The girl is undeniably gorgeous, but the jury is out on whether Megan's quirky style (and "dance" moves) should have put her in the Top 13. Her version of "Rockin' Robin" was panned by Simon, Randy and Paula, and apparently didn't do much for our readers either, based on their votes.
3 of 11 Ray Mickshaw/Fox
11. Scott MacIntyre (tie)Scott is a sweet guy with a sweet voice, and boy can he play the piano! But, his unremarkable version of "Keep the Faith" didn't really impress the judges or our viewers, landing Scott in last place alongside Michael and Megan.
4 of 11 Ray Mickshaw/Fox
8. Matt Giraud (tie)While Matt was praised for returning to his strength as an R&B singer and his strong performance of "Human Nature," our readers still haven't connected with his personality. Even worse, how will his style translate during this week's country theme?
5 of 11 Ray Mickshaw/Fox
8. Kris Allen (tie)Idol's resident heartthrob (sorry ladies, he's married) took a chance last week and sang a funky version of "Remember the Time." Though Paula said his performance was "sexy," Kris still ended up in the lower end of the pack.
6 of 11 Ray Mickshaw/Fox
8. Alexis Grace (tie)This pint-sized powerhouse sang a little known Michael Jackson track called "Dirty Diana," but even her sultry singing and commanding stage presence couldn't save her from landing near the bottom of our poll.
7 of 11 Ray Mickshaw/Fox
5. Allison Iraheta (tie)Nobody disputes that this redheaded rocker has some serious pipes, but she still wound up in the middle of our rankings, tying with Lil Rounds. Perhaps she should listen to Simon and "lighten up a bit."
8 of 11 Ray Mickshaw/Fox
5. Lil Rounds (tie)Lil set the bar very high — her version of "The Way You Make Me Feel" was a hit with the studio audience and most of the judges. But, what will it take for Lil to sing her way past our poll heavyweights Danny, Anoop and Adam?
9 of 11 Ray Mickshaw/Fox
3. Danny GokeyDanny and his matching glasses-shirts combos are really connecting with our voters. He sang a soulful version of "P.Y.T" that really got the studio audience and judges excited. Simon even said he was like Michael McDonald — a white guy with soul. No wonder he placed third from the top with a whopping 20 percent of the vote.
10 of 11 Ray Mickshaw/Fox
2. Anoop DesaiThis Idol may have made a terrible song choice ("Beat It"), but our audience has mad love for 'Noop Dog. Even though he was in the bottom two with Jorge, he garnered enough votes to leap to second place in our poll.
11 of 11 Ray Mickshaw/Fox
1. Adam LambertThe judges haven't hid their love for Adam, and our users agree. Adam came in first place with a huge 32 percent of the vote after wowing the crowd with "Black or White." Will anyone be able to surpass this guy and his hype?For the latest on American Idol, tune into TV Guide Network's Idol Tonight every Wednesday at 8 pm/ET and Idol Wrap every Friday at 8 pm/ET with co-hosts Kimberly Caldwell and Justin Guarini. Plus get more on your favorite Idols every Friday with American Idol Rewind at 7 pm/ET.