- Was less than a year old when she landed a gig in a Johnson & Johnson baby-shampoo commercial.
- Made her big-screen debut at 12, starring in the 1980 Buddy Hackett drama Hey Babe!
- Breakout role came in 1993 as lifeguard Caroline Holden on Baywatch.
- Was approached by producer Aaron Spelling for roles in Beverly Hills 90210 and Pacific Palisades, but turned him down both times. She eventually signed on for Spelling's soapy primetime drama Titans in 2000, but the show only ran for 11 episodes before being canceled.
- Met husband Paul Cerrito Jr. when they were both undergoing treatment at a rehab facility in Malibu.
- Tristan Bleeth — Brother
- Miles — Half Brother
- Paul Cerrito Jr. — Husband
- Grant Show — Ex-significant Other
- Richard Grieco — Ex-fiancé
- Luke Perry — Ex-significant Other
- Philip Bleeth — Father
- Carina Bleeth — Mother
- Ricky Paull Goldin — Ex-fiancé
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. This Is Us Just Dropped the Biggest Clue About Rebecca's Condition
- 2. Hulu Will Spare Veronica Mars Fans From a Fifth Season (For Now)
- 3. The Mandalorian Chapter 1 Recap: Our Biggest Theory on Who the Mandalorian Actually Is
- 4. Angelica Ross Says American Horror Story: 1984's Final Girl Won't Please All Fans
- 5. A Friends Reunion Special Is Reportedly in the Works at HBO Max
- 6. Marvel Disney Plus Shows: Premiere Dates, Teasers, and Everything to Know
- 7. Dawson's Return Will Stir Up 'Mixed Emotions' for Brett and Casey on Chicago Fire