- Spent her early years in Kuwait during the Gulf War and moved around from country to country a lot.
- Started singing at the age of 3 and joined singing competitions in Kindergarten.
- Modeled for print ads and did a few endorsement deals before auditioning for GMA-7's reality-based show Starstruck in 2003.
- Is a member of People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals or PETA.
- Left Showbiz in 20111 to pursue her studies.
- Met her husband who is a flight attendant while flying on a plane.
- Ayesha Zara — Daughter
- Ray Soldevilla — Husband
- Miriam Kurdi — Mother
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Joe Pesci Guides Robert De Niro Through Mafia Initiation in Final The Irishman Trailer
- 2. Stop Everything, Warner Bros. Is Auctioning Off All the Best Friends Props
- 3. Chicago P.D.'s Jesse Lee Soffer Teases Halstead's 'Possible Murder' in Bloody Finale
- 4. Dancing with the Stars Broke Our Hearts with an Emotional Semi-Finals
- 5. Netflix and David Fincher Developing a Chinatown Prequel Series
- 6. How to Watch A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving
- 7. Lord of the Rings TV Series Gets Early Season 2 Renewal