- Moved from Pennsylvania to the Czech Republic at the age of 11.
- Trained in ballet and musical theater during middle and high school.
- Started acting at the age of 13 in American and European film and TV productions that came through Prague.
- Attended Carnegie Mellon University's summer-theater program when she was 17 years old.
- Began studying performing arts at New York's Atlantic Theatre Company at the age of 19.
- Was featured on the cover of Playboy in March 2011.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Lord of the Rings TV Series Gets Early Season 2 Renewal
- 2. Everything to Know About Criminal Minds' Final Season
- 3. The Flash's Danielle Panabaker Promises a Goofy Grant Gustin in Upcoming Episode She Directed
- 4. 4 Theories on the American Horror Story Season 10 Theme
- 5. Taylor Swift's American Music Awards Drama Isn't Over After All
- 6. Netflix Has All the Holiday Movies and Specials You Could Ever Need
- 7. Chicago Med Bosses on April and Crockett: 'There's a Definite Attraction'