Video ClipsSee all »
Watch See all »
The BAU investigates several murders in the Pittsburgh area and the probe reveals that the crimes were likely committed by a pair of killers working as a team. Meanwhile, Garcia and Morgan share their Valentine's Day plans for their significant others.
Beverly forbids Adam to see the R-rated movie "Porky's," so Murray encourages his son to break the rules. But Adam's rule-breaking doesn't stop there. Meanwhile, Barry employs the music of Lionel Ritchie in an effort to impress Lainey on Valentine's Day.
The Best Kids' Movies on Netflix Right Now
Our gift to all you harried parents: hours of peace and quiet.
Quiz: What Should You Binge Next on Netflix?
Skip the endless scroll! Find out what you really want to watch.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Grey's Anatomy Recap: Amelia and Link Are Just Getting Started
- 2. What to Stream the Weekend of March 22
- 3. The World Needs One Day at a Time, Now More Than Ever
- 4. Looking for Alaska Casts a Riverdale Serpent and Girl Meets World's Hot Uncle
- 5. The Deadwood Movie Finally Gets a Teaser and Premiere Date
- 6. Bane Is Coming for Babs in This Gotham Sneak Peek
- 7. Schitt's Creek Renewed for Sixth and Final Season