- Grew up on a fruit and vegetable farm.
- Is allergic to cats.
- Started her singing career with the Tampa Bay Childrens' Choir at the age of 8.
- Hosted the first season of the reality show The Ultimate Fighter in 2005.
- Played celebrity quarterback for the Dallas Desires in the pay-per-view Lingerie Bowl in 2006.
- Featured in the March 2006 issue of Playboy.
- Has her own publishing company, MandahME Music Publishing.
- Has a tattoo of the first bar of the song "Amazing Grace" on her arm.
- Ryan Nece — Husband
- Aleece — Half Sister
- Heather — Half Sister
- Briana Lee — Niece
- Marcus — Half Brother
- Mike Modano — Ex-husband
- Ralph Williford — Father
- Nick Carter — Ex-significant Other
- Donna Williford — Mother
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Joe Pesci Guides Robert De Niro Through Mafia Initiation in Final The Irishman Trailer
- 2. Stop Everything, Warner Bros. Is Auctioning Off All the Best Friends Props
- 3. Chicago P.D.'s Jesse Lee Soffer Teases Halstead's 'Possible Murder' in Bloody Finale
- 4. Dancing with the Stars Broke Our Hearts with an Emotional Semi-Finals
- 5. Netflix and David Fincher Developing a Chinatown Prequel Series
- 6. How to Watch A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving
- 7. Lord of the Rings TV Series Gets Early Season 2 Renewal