Spike Lee examines the struggles in New Orleans in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina in 2005. Lee's first of eight visits was three months after the storm hit. He conducted interviews with scores of people from all walks of life, including rescue workers, displaced residents, community leaders, government officials, journalists and native celebrities.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Is Bohemian Rhapsody on Netflix?
- 2. Better Things' Pamela Adlon Reveals How Big Changes Behind the Scenes Became a 'Hidden Blessing'
- 3. Dominic Sherwood Books First Post-Shadowhunters Role in Penny Dreadful Spin-Off
- 4. Tom Holland Teamed With Stephen Colbert to Rescue Dogs Because Superheroes Are Real
- 5. How to Watch the First 2020 Democratic Debates
- 6. These Big Little Lies Stars Will Reunite for Ryan Murphy's The Prom
- 7. The Hills Fans Can't Get Over How Hot Justin Bobby Still Is