A sharp cast buoyed this underrated comedy about the staff at an all-news radio station in New York City. A midseason offering, it was moved 11 times during its four-year run, which sometimes made it difficult for viewers to find the show, and is likely why it always seemed to be on the brink of cancellation. In May 1998, actor Phil Hartman was murdered, and was replaced in the cast by Jon Lovitz, another alum of `Saturday Night Live.'
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. What's Coming to and Leaving Hulu in July
- 2. Is The Good Place on Netflix?
- 3. Here's When The Good Place, One Chicago, and More NBC Shows Premiere in the Fall
- 4. GLOW's Season 3 Trailer Unleashes Geena Davis in Vegas
- 5. The Bachelor in Paradise Season 6 Cast Is Here
- 6. Game of Thrones Stars Who Felt Just as Conflicted About Season 8 as You Did
- 7. Meet the Big Brother 21 Houseguests