Video ClipsSee all »
01:58 — Staff Sergeant Ty Carter received America's highest military honor for running through enemy fire to retrieve supplies and pulling an injured comrade (more…)
Carter repeatedly risked his life to supply and rescue his fellow soldiers during one of the bloodiest battles of the war in Afghanistan.
Medal of Honor winner Ty Carter says that PTSD is not a disorder, and that it instead should be referred to as an instinctive survival reaction.
- 1. Rufus Lives in the Timeless Series Finale Trailer!
- 2. 4 Theories about the Gargoyle King on Riverdale That Sound Pretty Legit
- 3. 23 Easter Eggs in the Arrowverse 'Elseworlds' Crossover You May Have Missed
- 4. Amazon Prime's January Lineup Makes It Easy To Prepare For Oscar Season
- 5. Last Man Standing Recruits Tisha Campbell for a Familiar Role
- 6. Charlie Brown and the Peanuts Gang Are Coming to Apple
- 7. The CW Really Wants to Make Chris Wood Happen