Sharply satiric animation about a man from 1999 who thaws out on the eve of the 31st century. An Emmy-winning work cocreated by Matt Groening (`The Simpsons'), it had a `thaw' of its own, of sorts, after it ended its five-year Fox run, during which time it was too often pre-empted by pro-football overruns. After it left the network, however, the irreverent `Futurama' demonstrated that it still had a future, scoring big in cable reruns and DVD sales.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Charlie Hunnam Books First TV Role Since Sons of Anarchy
- 2. Who Do You Think Will Win Season 14 of America's Got Talent?
- 3. Lin-Manuel Miranda's Kingkiller Chronicle No Longer Heading to Showtime
- 4. Christie Brinkley Replaced By Daughter on Dancing with the Stars Due to Injury
- 5. Game of Thrones Season 8 Emmy Wins So Far
- 6. Netflix's Daybreak Trailer Makes the Apocalypse Look Fun AF
- 7. Emmys 2019: How to Watch Live and Online