Provider: Eastern (ET) Change
Jess enforces a "no fraternization" policy at school after Coach gets involved with the school nurse, but she regrets that decision upon meeting a hunky new science teacher. Meanwhile, the loft gets a new landline phone, and Nick uses it to act as a secret (more…)
Jess has problems keeping the loft's Secret Santa gift exchange going, while Winston worries his online gift order for Cece won't make it in time, so he and Schmidt are forced to go store shopping to find a replacement present. Later, Reagan surprises Nick (more…)
With the addition of a new neighborhood watering hole, Nick feels that his epic Valentine's Day pub crawl is now complete. Meanwhile, an inebriated Jess and Ryan ruminate about their future; Coach repeatedly keeps meeting up with the same new woman; and Sc (more…)
Jess crashes a funeral, where she hopes to delete a sexy text message she had sent the deceased. Meanwhile, Schmidt's mom visits and demands he write bar-mitzvah thank-you notes; and Winston tries to become off-duty friends with his police partner.
Quiz: What Should You Binge Next on Netflix?
Skip the endless scroll! Find out what you really want to watch.
The Best Kids' Movies on Netflix Right Now
Our gift to all you harried parents: hours of peace and quiet.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Everything We Know About The Dark Tower TV Series
- 2. How Antonio, Connor, and Ava Might Leave One Chicago
- 3. Netflix's New Renée Zellweger Series What/If Looks Completely WTF
- 4. Bravo's Mexican Dynasties Is the Best Reality Show You're Not Watching
- 5. Game of Thrones Photo Recap: Arya Gets It in Despite Having Zero Game
- 6. Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson, and More Stars Looking Super at the Avengers: Endgame Premiere
- 7. Better Call Saul May End After Season 6