Howard started out in commercials before becoming a familiar small-screen face. She made her sitcom debut as a grad student torn between two lovers on Boston Common and although it was short-lived, she wasn't out of work for long. As the titular "girl" in Two Guys and a Girl, she enjoyed a four-season stint on the series, showcasing her comic timing. While she made occasional big-screen appearances (Dirty Work, Son of the Mask), TV remained her medium and in 2005 she enjoyed her highest-profile gig to date as a dysfunctional detective's girl Friday on the hit show Monk.
- Appeared in TV commercials while still in high school.
- Traylor is her mother's maiden name.
- Worked at a greeting-card company after graduating from college.
- Made her sitcom debut in 1996 on Boston Common.
- Replaced Bitty Schram on Monk in 2005, playing the detective's peppy sidekick, Natalie.
- Christian Navarro — Ex-husband
- Sabu — Son
- Cameron Hall — Ex-husband
- Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida, United States (BA)
- 1. Sophia Bush Finally Explains Why She Left Chicago P.D.
- 2. Snowflakes Cause a Little Tension in Last Man Standing's Christmas Episode
- 3. The Innocent Man is Netflix's Latest Reminder of Our Failed Justice System
- 4. Criminal Minds Sneak Peek: This Week's Unsub Has a Big Connection to an Old Case
- 5. A Series Based on the Life of Selena Is Finally Coming to Netflix
- 6. Dick Wolf Is One Step Closer to Bringing Back the Hip-Hop Classic New York Undercover
- 7. Exclusive Vikings Sneak Peek: Will Ivar Kill Hvitserk Next?