- Got rejected for ABS-CBN's gag-variety show Ang TV.
- Participated in the first ever Metro Pop Singing Competition at the age of 13 but ended up on the losing end.
- Got her first big break in the entertainment industry when she was casted in the 2001 Sprite commercial.
- Became a host of the popular noontime variety show Eat Bulaga! in 2002.
- Long-serving host of the reality show Pinoy Big Brother since 2005.
- Since 2002, she has released 8 studio albums and almost all of them have achieved gold or platinum status.
- Was awarded the Female Concert Performer Award in 2012 by the Guillermo Mendoz Memorial Foundation.
- Worked as a Sunday school teacher at the Taytay United Methodist Church.
- Paul Soriano — Husband
- Carlito Gonzaga — Father
- Crisanta Gonzaga — Mother
- Alex Gonzaga — Sister
- (Attending) University of the Philippines Open University, Laguna, Philippines
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. These Game of Thrones Stars' Goodbye Messages Will Have You Weeping
- 2. Game of Thrones star Emilia Clarke shares emotional goodbye to the Mother of Dragons
- 3. Game of Thrones Stars Slam Fan Petition, Now 1 Million Signatures Strong
- 4. SNL's Game of Thrones Rap Tribute Turns into a Grace and Frankie Fan Flex
- 5. All the Funniest Game of Thrones Season 8 Memes and Tweets
- 6. How the Blacklist Finale Set Up a Stronger Season 7
- 7. The Blacklist Bosses Break Down the Shocking Reveals of the Season 6 Finale