Four mature single women share a house in Miami in a long-running ensemble sitcom that's enjoyed a resurgent popularity among younger viewers since repeats began airing on Lifetime. A two-time Emmy winner for Outstanding Comedy Series, the smart Susan Harris-created sitcom dealt wittily (and often movingly) with aspects of friendship and aging, and earned awards for all four of its principal actresses.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. 2019 Emmys Predictions: Who Will Win, and Who Should
- 2. Here's What's Coming to Amazon in October
- 3. Honey Boy Review: Shia LaBeouf Interrogates Even Stevens Past in Bracing Drama
- 4. Red Is Getting Bled in The Blacklist Season 7 Trailer
- 5. Seinfeld Is Coming to Netflix — But You'll Have to Wait
- 6. Charlie Hunnam Books First TV Role Since Sons of Anarchy
- 7. Who Do You Think Will Win Season 14 of America's Got Talent?