A five-part adaptation of Ford Madox Ford's novels about an early 20th-century English aristocrat before, during and after his service in World War I, and a complicated personal life that includes a wife, whose child may not be his, and his romantic feelings for an attractive young suffragette.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. 2019 Emmys Predictions: Who Will Win, and Who Should
- 2. Here's What's Coming to Amazon in October
- 3. Honey Boy Review: Shia LaBeouf Interrogates Even Stevens Past in Bracing Drama
- 4. Red Is Getting Bled in The Blacklist Season 7 Trailer
- 5. Seinfeld Is Coming to Netflix — But You'll Have to Wait
- 6. Charlie Hunnam Books First TV Role Since Sons of Anarchy
- 7. Who Do You Think Will Win Season 14 of America's Got Talent?