01:03 — Bow is so excited Zoey asked for advice, she forgets to listen.
01:40 — Dre (Anthony Anderson) has always loved Santa, even though his mother insisted Saint Nick wasn't real.
01:26 — A relieved Zoey concludes, "We are all bastards!"
01:31 — Sometimes, Dre feels like an oddity in his own neighborhood.
01:18 — Dre has made it, but he's not the Jackie Robinson of his company.
01:07 — See, there's no such thing as evolution.
02:57 — The cast recounts the most memorable scenes from Season 1.
01:23 — Dre doubts his promotion and begins feeling like a puppet.
00:36 — How to be a "Denzel Clooney Kodjoe Chestnut."
01:39 — Coworker Charlie is not for everyone.
00:28 — The Johnsons strut their stuff for Halloween.
00:56 — Dre witnesses Chris get Josh'd.
00:54 — Zoey’s latest boyfriend dresses exactly the same as Dre, but that doesn't mean the overprotective father will approve of the young suitor.
01:31 — Andre realizes his trash talk can cut too deep.
00:35 — The obligation of saying "I see you, bro."
01:21 — Dre goes too far and things play out like a horror film.
00:35 — Coffee makes Mr. Stevens's wife do what?
01:04 — “Adam’s apple is like the balls of the throat."
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. ALF Actor Max Wright Dead at 75
- 2. The Rook Review: Somehow, This Drama Makes Dead Bodies and Olivia Munn Seem Dull
- 3. SyFy's Shark-Themed Weekend Is the Low-Budget Shark Week We Deserve
- 4. What to Stream the Weekend of June 28
- 5. Dulé Hill Confirms a Psych: The Movie 2 Time Jump
- 6. Everything to Know About Love Island USA, Your New Summer Obsession
- 7. Here's How to Watch the 2019 FIFA Women's World Cup