In post-World War II, Paul Sabine is restoring Paris as the fashion capital of the world. His dresses are a sensation, and only his shady past and an inconvenient corpse block his way to success.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Grey's Anatomy's Camilla Luddington Explains How Jo's Depression Affected Jolex
- 2. Here Are the 2019 MTV Movie & TV Awards Winners
- 3. Hey, Emmy Voters, Sarah Goldberg Is Just as Vital to Barry as Everyone Else
- 4. Nominating Counterpart for an Emmy Would Make Its Cancellation Hurt a Bit Less
- 5. The Defenders Is What Actually Killed Netflix's Marvel Television Universe
- 6. Congratulations, The Bachelorette, You Played Yourself
- 7. Is Toy Story on Netflix?