Bob Dylan: The 30th Anniversary Concert Celebration
03:46 — Wife repeatedly hangs up the phone when husband wants to talk.
00:57 — A log-cuttin' man by the name of Big Brawn.
03:59 — Alec gives a graduation address to open the show.
04:42 — The new script girl cuts her teeth on set.
03:45 — Missing link Mr. Peepers wreaks havoc on the set of "The Tonight Show."
03:43 — Tom Hanks' monologue; he reads his acceptance speech that he would have made at the Academy Awards.
00:45 — Dr. Ira Resnick - his diploma's on the wall.
03:51 — Using the power of time travel to heat food!
03:51 — Following orders can be hard.
03:53 — O.J. Simpson testifies at his own child custody hearing.
02:49 — Former MTV host with a commentary on the upcoming election.
01:16 — Dr. Ira Resnick - he uses novocaine.
02:26 — The oil execs address the nation.
04:04 — Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers perform "I Should Have Known It."
01:07 — The latest medical enhancement for men.
03:42 — A message from President Bill Clinton; he's back to lying.
03:47 — Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers perform "Jefferson Jericho Blues."
03:32 — A treasure trove of new techniques from around the world.
01:22 — A collection of favorites from Weekend Update with Seth Meyers.
03:19 — David Hasselhoff talks about his world tour.
03:19 — Drug expert, Collette Reardon, on new allergy medication.
04:46 — Daddy's little girl needs to spend more time with her peers.
04:33 — Update's City Correspondent is back with some great family friendly summer spots!
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. What's Next for the Helicopter Mystery on Fear the Walking Dead?
- 2. Big Little Lies Episode 3 Recap: Do Not Eff with Laura Dern
- 3. This Friends Guest Star Got Booed by Ross and Rachel Lobsters
- 4. Brace for a New Face in Good Girls Season 3
- 5. Someone Put Pennywise into the Cheers Intro Because the Internet Loves a Creepy Crossover
- 6. Everything We Know About Stephen King's New The Stand Series So Far
- 7. Krysten Ritter Doesn't Want to Star in a Jessica Jones Revival