- Minored in coaching while at UCSB, which he put to use as assistant coach for Gauchos men's volleyball from 2000 to '05.
- Partnered with high-school teammate Dax Holdren for the first eight tournament wins of his pro career.
- Captured the 2008 Beijing Olympic gold medal with partner Phil Dalhausser.
- Named AVP Team of the Year from 2007 to '09 and FIVB Team of the Year in 2010, with Dalhausser.
- Set an FIVB record with 40 consecutive match victories with Dalhausser over the 2010 and 2011 seasons.
- Built a beach volleyball court in his Southern California backyard.
- Nicknamed "The Professor" for his cerebral approach to the game.
- Melissa Masonheimer — Wife
- Hannah Rogers — Daughter
- Heidi Rogers — Mother
- Nate Rogers — Son
- David Rogers — Father
- Dean Rogers — Brother
- University of California, Santa Barbara, California, United States (BA in Religious Studies, 1996)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Game of Thrones Finale: But Honestly, Bran Actually Will Be the Best Ruler
- 2. All the Ways Game of Thrones Foreshadowed Jon Snow's Fate
- 3. Who Lived and Who Died in the Game of Thrones Series Finale
- 4. Barry Season 2 Finale: Bill Hader Breaks Down Barry's Journey Into Darkness
- 5. Game of Thrones: Here's Who Ended Up on the Iron Throne – Kind Of?
- 6. Game of Thrones Murdered One Last Character in Its Series Finale
- 7. The Westworld Season 3 Trailer Doesn't Even Look Like the Same Damn Show