Slinky lingerie, rampant lunatics and loves usually gone wrong added up to many a soap fan's favorite campy pleasure. Early ratings were limp until executive producer Aaron Spelling spiced up the proceedings by bringing Heather Locklear and her wicked Amanda to the party, followed by plenty of bed-hopping, backstabbing and cliffhangers to go with the cheesy melodrama. As the show wrapped, Locklear said that `Melrose' gave her a character who `had sex more than anybody I have ever known.'
The Best Kids' Movies on Netflix Right Now
Our gift to all you harried parents: hours of peace and quiet.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Joey King on Tackling the 'Mentally Taxing' Role in Hulu's The Act
- 2. The Trailer for Ava DuVernay's Central Park Five Series When They See Us Is Deeply Unsettling
- 3. Jimmy Kimmel and Norman Lear Are Recreating All in the Family and The Jeffersons With an All-Star Cast
- 4. 25 Movies Streaming on Criterion Channel to Help You Become the Ultimate Film Snob
- 5. 9 Reasons You Need BritBox, Especially If You're a Doctor Who Fan
- 6. The Week in Superlatives: Rowdiest Fight, Biggest Fake-Out, and Creepiest Karaoke Session
- 7. The Best New Shows and Movies on Netflix This Week – Someone Great, Tim Robinson's Sketch Show