Trailers & VideosSee all »
Watch See all »
Tod Browning directed this remake of his 1927 silent thriller "London After Midnight," but moved the action to a remote Middle European village, where strange evils stalk the inhabitants and a police inspector teams with an occult expert to investigate.
Tod Browning's chilling tale of a vengeful, wrongly convicted escapee (Lionel Barrymore) from Devil's Island who opens a "doll" shop of live shrunken humans---who do his dirty work. Browning and Erich von Stroheim scripted.
Ranking Big Bang Theory's Guest Stars
From Stan Lee to Leonard Nimoy, check out the greatest cameos on the CBS sitcom
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Go Behind the Scenes of That Andre Flashback Scene in Marvel's Cloak and Dagger
- 2. Here's What It's Like to Go to IDCon, the Unofficial Murderchella
- 3. Netflix's The Perfection Review: Logan Browning's Projectile Vomit Is Far from the Grossest Part
- 4. What to Stream the Weekend of May 24
- 5. Where We Left Off With Star Trek: Picard's Eponymous Captain
- 6. Could Whiskey Cavalier Get a Second Season After All?
- 7. The First Teaser Trailer for Star Trek: Picard Is Here and Something's Up with Jean-Luc