Life---and death---at a family-owned funeral home in Los Angeles plays out in this provocative, at times macabre series created by Oscar-winning screenwriter Alan Ball (`American Beauty'). A recipient of several Emmys, it's a compelling, superbly acted drama laced with considerable wit and poignancy. Each episode begins with a fresh corpse (including the clan's patriarch in the premiere), which usually has something to do with the ongoing dysfunction in and around the Fisher household.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Is Bohemian Rhapsody on Netflix?
- 2. Better Things' Pamela Adlon Reveals How Big Changes Behind the Scenes Became a 'Hidden Blessing'
- 3. Dominic Sherwood Books First Post-Shadowhunters Role in Penny Dreadful Spin-Off
- 4. Tom Holland Teamed With Stephen Colbert to Rescue Dogs Because Superheroes Are Real
- 5. How to Watch the First 2020 Democratic Debates
- 6. These Big Little Lies Stars Will Reunite for Ryan Murphy's The Prom
- 7. The Hills Fans Can't Get Over How Hot Justin Bobby Still Is