Unable to load clip
The selected clip is currently unabled to be loaded.
From PBS and Masterpiece: Downton Abbey’s cast and creators talk about the new characters coming to Season 4. Michelle Dockery (Lady Mary), Rob James-Collier (Thomas Barrow) and Phyllis Logan (Mrs. Hughes), join series creators Julian Fellowes, Gareth Neame, and Liz Trubridge to discuss five new characters for the up coming season.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Boys Review: Eric Kripke's New Superhero Show Is Much More Than Its Edgelord Premise
- 2. Lifetime Is Doing a Movie on the College Admissions Scandal, Obviously
- 3. Janelle Monae to Replace Julia Roberts in Homecoming Season 2
- 4. Big Brother 21 Brought Bullying Issues to the Surface. Now What?
- 5. Tiffany Haddish Puts Six Comedians in the Spotlight in Netflix Special They Ready
- 6. The Orange Is the New Black Refresher You Need Before Season 7
- 7. Relive the Good Parts of Veronica Mars Season 4 With These GIFs