Trailers & VideosSee all »
Watch See all »
When a first-time distillery owner invests $2 Million in a pot still and hires rookies to run it, Tim Smith realizes their recipe might blow up the building. Tim must help them rediscover their backwoods roots and learn to make serious Carolina Whiskey.
The Williams family made Carolina whiskey for generations until Prohibition shut it down. When moonshine legend Tim Smith brings backwoods knowledge to recreate the old family recipe, he discovers one of the most important distilleries in American history (more…)
Tim Smith must rescue the worst distillery he's ever seen, starting at the bottom. While his crew transforms a barn into a Prohibition-style speakeasy, Tim applies his backwoods know-how to re-engineer the still, taking the owner's gin to a new level.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Best New Shows and Movies on Netflix This Week – She's Gotta Have It, Rim of the World
- 2. Is The Society Renewed for Season 2?
- 3. The Week in Superlatives: Least Expected Burn, Best Kept Secret, and the Randomest Mic Drop
- 4. Adam Levine on Leaving The Voice: 'For Me, It Was Time to Move On'
- 5. Rim of the World Review: Stranger Things Rip-Off Is Dumb, but Watchable
- 6. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade Is the Best Indiana Jones Movie
- 7. Go Behind the Scenes of That Andre Flashback Scene in Marvel's Cloak and Dagger