- High-school team was 4-25-1 in Brown's three years as a varsity player.
- Notre Dame was 25-21 in Brown's four seasons, including two straight 5-6 years under coaches Gerry Faust and Lou Holtz. (The Irish won the national title one year after Brown graduated.)
- Won the 1987 Heisman Trophy as a junior. He was the first wide receiver to win the award.
- Selected by the Los Angeles Raiders with the sixth overall pick in the 1988 NFL draft.
- On his fans: "I've seen guys with Tim Brown tattoos on their bodies, and that kind of freaked me out. I called security when I saw him coming!"
- Ended his career with 14,934 receiving yards and 100 TD catches.
- 2009 College Football Hall of Fame inductee.
- University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, Indiana, United States (1988)