05:50 — Amb. Thomas Pickering, former U.S. Amb. to Russia, and Stephen Sestanovich evaluate Pres. Obama's foreign policy.
06:05 — Amb. Thomas Pickering, Chair of the Benghazi Accountability Review Board, responds to the ongoing Benghazi hearings.
08:03 — CNN's Christiane Amanpour speaks with Ambassador Thomas Pickering about Iran after Ahmadinejad.
06:50 — CNN's Christiane Amanpour speaks to veteran diplomat Thomas Pickering who led the review on the Benghazi attack.
07:18 — Amb. Thomas Pickering tells CNN's Jake Tapper State Department failed to understand dangerous situation in Benghazi.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Charlie Hunnam Books First TV Role Since Sons of Anarchy
- 2. Who Do You Think Will Win Season 14 of America's Got Talent?
- 3. Lin-Manuel Miranda's Kingkiller Chronicle No Longer Heading to Showtime
- 4. Christie Brinkley Replaced By Daughter on Dancing with the Stars Due to Injury
- 5. Game of Thrones Season 8 Emmy Wins So Far
- 6. Netflix's Daybreak Trailer Makes the Apocalypse Look Fun AF
- 7. Emmys 2019: How to Watch Live and Online