05:50 — Amb. Thomas Pickering, former U.S. Amb. to Russia, and Stephen Sestanovich evaluate Pres. Obama's foreign policy.
06:05 — Amb. Thomas Pickering, Chair of the Benghazi Accountability Review Board, responds to the ongoing Benghazi hearings.
08:03 — CNN's Christiane Amanpour speaks with Ambassador Thomas Pickering about Iran after Ahmadinejad.
06:50 — CNN's Christiane Amanpour speaks to veteran diplomat Thomas Pickering who led the review on the Benghazi attack.
07:18 — Amb. Thomas Pickering tells CNN's Jake Tapper State Department failed to understand dangerous situation in Benghazi.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Why Women Kill Renewed for Season 2 on CBS All Access
- 2. A Car Spotted on the Stranger Things 4 Set Might Confirm a Huge Fan Theory
- 3. Here's What's Coming to Amazon in November
- 4. NBC Pulls Sunnyside and Moves Up Will & Grace Season 11 Premiere Date
- 5. Arrow's Stephen Amell Reacts to Tommy Merlyn's Shocking Reveal in Season 8 Premiere
- 6. It Turns Out, The Flash's Grant Gustin Is a Total Heroes Fanboy
- 7. Justice for John Leguizamo's House of Buggin', the '90s Latinx Comedy Ahead of Its Time