A sitcom about the quirky relationships between three siblings and their divorced parents, who all work in and around the medical field in New York City. Four of the five family members are physicians (a gastroenterologist, a cardiologist, an E.R. nurse, a plastic surgeon) and are single. The exception is Ben, a couples counselor, who is struggling to maintain his marriage to a mostly absent activist wife. Created by `Frasier' veterans Joe Keenan and Christopher Lloyd.
The Best Kids' Movies on Netflix Right Now
Our gift to all you harried parents: hours of peace and quiet.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Asa Butterfield Falling Down the Stairs in the Sex Education Blooper Reel Is Truly a Sight to Behold
- 2. What to Stream the Weekend of April 19
- 3. HBO Really Wants Donald Trump to Stop Tweeting Game of Thrones Memes
- 4. Every The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Easter Egg in Legacies Season 1
- 5. Last Man Standing Renewed for Season 8
- 6. Let This Exclusive iZombie Key Art Get You Hyped for the Final Season
- 7. Legacies Boss Explains How Hope's Sacrifice Will Affect Season 2