Trailers & VideosSee all »
Watch See all »
A lone sniper turns the hospital compound into a combat zone, traps Henry and Radar in the showers and forces surgery by candlelight after he knocks out the generator. Lt. Marquette: Teri Garr. Nurse: Marcia Gelman. Ambulance Driver: Dennis Troy. Margaret: (more…)
Steven Spielberg's classic sci-fi tale about two ordinary Midwesterners who are transformed by extraordinary chance meetings with visitors from outer space. Vilmos Zsigmond won an Oscar for his dazzling cinematography.
A new Dr. Frankenstein returns to Transylvania and takes up where his grandfather left off, getting his assistant to rustle up body parts of the recently deceased in order to create a perfect being.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The 100's Tasya Teles Opens Up about Echo's 'Heartbreaking' Origin Story
- 2. Love Island Recap: America Desperately Needs to Shake Things Up With Its Vote
- 3. The Bachelorette's Luke Somehow Dug His Grave Even Deeper During the Men Tell All
- 4. Here's Your First Look at Looking for Alaska's Culver Creek Prep
- 5. The Boys Review: Eric Kripke's New Superhero Show Is Much More Than Its Edgelord Premise
- 6. Lifetime Is Doing a Movie on the College Admissions Scandal, Obviously
- 7. Janelle Monae to Replace Julia Roberts in Homecoming Season 2