A provocative legal drama from David E. Kelley about young associates at a bare-bones Boston firm and their scrappy boss, Bobby Donnell. The show's forte is its storylines about `people who walk a moral tightrope.' `The Practice' won numerous Emmys during its run, as well as a Peabody and Humanitas Prize in 2002 and 2003. In its eighth and final season, six regulars were cast off and James Spader came aboard as a brash lawyer, breathing new life---at least temporarily---into the sagging series.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. 9-1-1's Kenneth Choi Says Chimney Has a '50/50' Chance of Surviving Getting Stabbed
- 2. This 78-Year-Old Stuntwoman Has Defied Expectations (and Death) Her Whole Career
- 3. Skyler White Deserved So Much Better From Breaking Bad Fans
- 4. Connie, the Unsung Hero of Steven Universe, Was a Warrior From the Start
- 5. Sarah Carter on Playing The Flash's First Female Big Bad: 'It's Great to Step Into That Dark Feminine Energy'
- 6. The First Twilight Zone Episode Teasers Are Seriously Eerie
- 7. The Walking Dead's Latest Victims Say Goodbye and Thank You to Fans