A sitcom about the quirky relationships between three siblings and their divorced parents, who all work in and around the medical field in New York City. Four of the five family members are physicians (a gastroenterologist, a cardiologist, an E.R. nurse, a plastic surgeon) and are single. The exception is Ben, a couples counselor, who is struggling to maintain his marriage to a mostly absent activist wife. Created by `Frasier' veterans Joe Keenan and Christopher Lloyd.
Game of Thrones Season 8 Complete Coverage
Every recap, review, ranking, explainer, and fan theory you need
Quiz: What Should You Binge Next on Netflix?
Skip the endless scroll! Find out what you really want to watch.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. CBS Renews NCIS: Los Angeles and NCIS: New Orleans
- 2. Luke Perry's Final Riverdale Episode Airs This Week
- 3. Could Arya and Gendry's Hookup Revive House Baratheon on Game of Thrones?
- 4. Brienne Is the Last Good Thing About Game of Thrones
- 5. Game of Thrones: 3 Theories Why the Crypts Will be Key in the Battle for Winterfell
- 6. All the Best GIFs From Game of Thrones' Final Season
- 7. Your Cheatsheet to All the Game of Thrones Weapons and Who Wields Them in Season 8