A popular, good-natured sitcom about a widower raising three kids with the help of two friends, one a stand-up comic and the other an aspiring musician. Twins Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen in the shared role of cutie pie Michelle Tanner were well on their way to becoming showbiz sensations (with popular home video and book series, albums, video games and their own clothing line) when the series wrapped up its eighth and final season.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. How black-ish's Powerful Colorism Episode Nearly Tore the Johnsons Apart
- 2. Lana Condor Steals the Show in Deadly Class
- 3. Supernatural Midseason Trailer: Michael Declares 'Even God Can Die'
- 4. The Roswell, New Mexico Stars Played 'Guess That Alien', and They Were Honestly Stellar
- 5. Sex Education Is the Most Honest Coming-of-Age TV Show We've Seen in Forever
- 6. The 25 Best Ships Ever on Freeform
- 7. Game of Thrones' Bosses Wish There Were No Trailers for Season 8