Snappy hit about a straight woman and a gay man who are best friends. She's a decorator with a snippy, self-absorbed assistant; he's a lawyer with a flamboyant buddy who has trouble holding a job. The scripts are laced with pop-culture references and in-jokes, but what's best about this sitcom is the cast chemistry. What doesn't always work so well is the too-frequent big-name guests, who have included Michael Douglas, Cher, Madonna and Matt Damon.
- 1. Legacies Finally Revealed What Became of Klaus After He Died on The Originals
- 2. James Corden Is Giving Us All Cardi B Carpool Karaoke for Christmas
- 3. The Best New Shows and Movies on Netflix This Week - Roma, Bruce Springsteen
- 4. Eliza Dushku Was Written Off Bull After Accusing Michael Weatherly of Sexual Harassment
- 5. Kit Harington Met Another Famous Dragon in the Game of Thrones Crossover We Didn't Know We Needed
- 6. Alias' Jennifer Garner and J.J. Abrams Are Reuniting for an Apple Series
- 7. Grey's Anatomy: Here's Our Best Guess for Who Jennifer Grey Will Play in Season 15