Trailers & VideosSee all »
Watch See all »
An account of the early life of Abraham Lincoln as he began his law career includes his defense of two men accused of murder, and his meeting the future Mrs. Lincoln, Mary Todd, who took an overt interest in him.
Adaptation of the Victor Hugo novel is set in medieval Paris, where a deformed but kind bell ringer at a cathedral falls in love with a bewitching Gypsy who's given sanctuary in the church after being framed for murder by a jealous official.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. GLOW Renewed for Fourth and Final Season at Netflix
- 2. Who Will Win Big Brother 21 – and Who Should Win?
- 3. Emmys 2019: How to Watch, Who's Nominated, And Everything Else to Know
- 4. The Crown Season 3 Teaser Introduces Olivia Colman's Queen
- 5. The Week in Superlatives: Best Firsts, Most Vicious Memes, and the Gratuitous Abs Display
- 6. Prodigal Son Review: Tom Payne and Michael Sheen Ham Up This Serial Killer Thriller
- 7. Simone Missick on Why Her All Rise Role Is a Political Statement